I received my Marzia Summer Favorites Box! Let me show you all of the products and let me know if you have tried some of them or if you recommend different brands or products!
Look at how cute this looks! It came with some really awesome goodies, let’s unpack them! [The following is taken from Marzia’s descriptions that come with the box]
- Derma E Vitamin C Concentrated Serum ~ This brightens and even outs your skin tone for a perfect Summer glow!
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Velvet Noir Major Volume Mascara ~ This is a volume mascara that gives you the thickest lashes in a heartbeat!
- Leaders Cosmetics USA Aloe Soothing Renewal Mask ~ This is a sheet mask that is amazing to use after a long summer day. It helps moisturize and protect and maintain healthy skin!
- Klorane Dry Shampoo with Oat Milk ~ This dry shampoo refreshes your hair without water while adding volume and texture. Perfect 2-minute remedy for cleaner, more voluminous hair!
- Crabtree & Evelyn Caribbean Island Wild Flowers Hand Therapy ~ Infused with macadamia nut oil, shea butter and aloe, this intensive cream nourishes skin so it’s noticeably smoother after each use!
- ColourPop Cosmetics Pressed Powder in Come and Get it ~ This rose gold powder is the most incredible colour for Summer plus it’s ultra-velvety and silky.
- Honest Beauty Truly Kissable Sheer Lipstick Crayon in Chestnut Kiss ~ This sheer lip crayon offers an antioxidant blend of coconut oil, murumuru butter and shea butter to help moisturize and cushion for a soft, natural finish.
These are all the items in the box and the ones I’m most excited for are the dry shampoo because I have tried so many brands and none of them seem to work on my hair so I’m hoping that this one will work! Second thing I’m excited for is the Marc Jacobs mascara because I currently use maybelline and I just want to try something new. Finally, I’m also excited to try the Crabtree & Evelyn hand lotion because my hands are always dry and I just love finding new hand lotions to wear.